Rideshare works hand-in-hand with seniors throughout the county, providing tools and education on how to use pubic transportation and community transportation services. Through our Senior Transportation Choices Program, we provide transportation information, Transit Field Trips and personalized trip planning.
I want to get started! How do I plan my trip?
I’d like to learn more
- Provide information at your Senior Center or Senior Organization.
- If you are over the age of 80, you can ride any bus in the county for free with the VIP Pass.
- Participate in a First Time Ride bus field trip.
- Learn about our Transportation Class through Cal Poly’s Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (OLLI).
- Mobility Management Program: Rideshare works with Social Services Agencies throughout the county to provide transportation information.
For information on any of the above services, contact us at 781-1385 or email email@example.com.