Date(s) - 05/14/2020
1:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Categories No Categories
Telework Best Practices for the New Normal.
- Overcoming distractions when teleworking?
- Key strategies to improve efficiency
- Managing time effectively
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar. Contact Kent Epperson at KEpperson@SBCAG.org for any questions.
A 4-Part Webinar Series for Employers, Managers and Employees
In response to the uncertainties presented by COVID-19, many of us have found ourselves now working from home. Because these are NOT normal telework conditions, even the most well-prepared companies, with formal telework programs in place, may find that there are challenges to working from home during the pandemic. The San Luis Obispo Council of Governments (SLOCOG) Regional Rideshare program, in partnership with the County of Santa Barbara, Santa Barbara County Association of Governments (SBCAG) Traffic Solutions, Ventura County Transportation Commission (VCTC), Transportation Agency for Monterey County and Kern Commute, would like to support area businesses through a series of four webinars designed to address common regional challenges.
This webinar series is for you if:
- You help support and shape telework policies at your workplace.
- You want to learn how to manage remote workers more effectively.
- You want to learn better telework practices that help improve productivity and wellbeing during the COVID-19 shelter at home orders.
- You want to learn how your company’s current COVID-19 telework practices can translate to longer term telecommuting programs that will support your company’s bottom line.