The Commuter Club (previously the Back ‘N’ Forth Club) is a free program of SLO Regional Rideshare in San Luis Obispo County that helps you make smart commute choices by carpool, vanpool, bus, bike, or foot. We are dedicated to helping you find an alternative to driving alone that helps you: save money, improve your health, and be green. Please note that our program only applies to those who live and/or work in San Luis Obispo County, CA. (If you’re outside of this area, try searching online for “Commuter Benefits + [your area]” to find programs like ours near you.)
If you work for a participating employer, talk with your human resources or facilities department to learn about your commuter benefits program. Your employer’s Commute Coordinator can get you a private URL where you can access your commuter benefits. iRideshare.org is your portal for accessing commuter program benefits:
- Access employer rewards
- Enter monthly sweepstakes
- Request a Guaranteed Ride Home should the unexpected happen
- Look for carpool/vanpool matches and compare commute options/routes
- Compete in commuter challenges (such as for Bike to Work Day and Rideshare Week)
- Track your commute impacts
- Find shared rides to events
- AND much more!
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.