We’re saying “bye, bye” to 2020 and “hello, 2021!” with TWO challenges to keep you and your co-workers connected in the New Year. There are prizes for teams and individuals (that’s YOU!) and several ways to win. We invite you to green and save some green this year when you visit us iRideshare.org.
New users score even more points when referred by a friend! Log in or create an account, log commute trips including telework, and earn badges for your chance to win.
Green Quaranteam Challenge
Gather nine friends, family members, or colleagues as your “Quaranteam,” and log the most telework trips to win! The champions will each receive a $50 gift card to cover lunch at one of our many “Pavement to Parks” locations around SLO County. The team that goes “green” to save the most “green” wins!
New Year, New Commute – Individual Challenge
Want to be entered to win the Ooni Koda pizza oven bundle, a $500 Uber Eats gift card or a pair of Apple AirPods Pro? We have five custom achievements you can unlock between January 1st and February 28th to be entered into the drawing! Complete one or all five for multiple chances to win our grand prizes:
- Log trips – between now and February 26th log your teleworking trips at iRideshare.org.
- Visit a Parklet – Visit one of our Pavement to Parks parklets and scan the QR code sign. The list of participating locations can be found at Rideshare.org/park.
- Get Personal – Update your trip planning / carpool profile. Don’t know how to do that? Not a worry! Click HERE.
- Join a Team – Compete in the Green Quaranteam challenge with your friends or colleagues. To enter the challenge click HERE.
- Refer a Friend – Tell a friend to sign up to iRideshare.org to log trips or start exploring options. They will claim an incentive from the “MY REWARDS” widget that sends you a custom URL to claim the New Year, New user Achievement. Both of you are entered!